Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't call it a comeback......because they never came back


Last night we went to support Brett and other local cops in their bid to defeat Troop-A of the State Police in a basketball game to benefit the DARE program. While the game was quite entertaining, the local cops didn't fair too well....they couldn't buy a basket in the first quarter. Brett did have some highlights during the game, I have a couple videos, so hopefully they work. Anyways, everyone had a good time, I won a sweet gift bag that had a bunch of DARE stuff in a raffle. I'm not going to lie, I really only wanted the PS3 they were giving away...didn't happen. Click on the scoreboard (yes that was the actual final score...local cops were the home team...I know) for some pictures and videos...oh yeah, there was also a demonstration at halftime of one of the drug dogs, I didn't get my camera out in time, so I didn't catch the entire thing, but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that dogs bite...I believe his name is Genghis. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment