Sunday, April 19, 2009

Angel Bird?


Daniela was up in the bedroom yesterday and found this interesting mark on the window. I ouldn't find a bird outside, so he must have made it out alright....slightly confused, but alright. I'll try to get better pictures, but there isn't an easy way to get something darker out the window for contrast....so hopefully you can all see the mark of the new angel bird. It's actually much more ompressive in person, you can see where his beak is and the wings and tail...like I said, I'll try to get some better pictures before it rains.

1 comment:

  1. Wierd. Try either a tripod and lighting it up with a flashlight or maybe taking a picture at night from a slight angle so the flash doesn't reflect right back at you. Then the outside will be dark so it might come out better.

    ReplyDelete